- If you have any questions, complaints or other requests you can contact us at email@example.com and 0207 833 5008.
- By using our Website, Content or Services, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use our Website, Content or Services. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
- These Terms incorporate by reference the following documents, which you will be bound by:
- ·our Acceptable Use Policy, which further explains how you may use our website; and
- ·our Terms & Conditions and/or Pick’N’Mix TV Terms & Conditions, which, as appropriate, are the terms upon which we supply the Services to you.
- To the extent of any conflict, the above-mentioned documents will prevail over these Terms.
- Our Website, Content or Services are not aimed at minors and all Users must be over 18 years old.
- You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Website, Content or Services through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and that they comply with them.
- We may amend these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion by posting amended terms to the Website. Every time you wish to use our Website, Content or Services, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
- We may update and change our Website, Content and Services from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our Users’ needs and our business priorities.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
- We do not guarantee that our Website, Content and Services will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Website, Content and Services for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate or restrict your access to our Website, Content and Services at any time, without notice.
- We have no obligation to maintain any intellectual property content on our site.
YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
- If you choose or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information a confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
USE OF CONTENT
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any pages from our Website for your non-commercial personal use only and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site. If you do download or print copies of this website or any extracts from it, you must retain any copyright or intellectual property notices contained in the original material. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way and you must not use any illustrations, photographs or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- You must not use any part of the Content or Services, including information contained therein, on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- If you print off, copy or download any part of our Website in breach of these Terms, your right to use our Website, Content and Services will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
- The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. We are happy to hear from you if you would like to discuss any of our content and how we can work with you to help your business.
- We do not intend and are not authorized to give financial advice, so you should not rely on the information provided on our Website or in our Content when making an investment decision. You should consult an appropriate professional for any financial advice to meet your needs. None of the information on our Website or in our Content is to form the basis of or be relied on in connection with any agreement or arrangement that you may at any time enter into with us or any third party.
- We shall not be responsible or liable for any losses or damage that anyone may suffer as a result of relying on the information provided on our Website or in our Content, nor shall any of the companies in our group.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation and any applicable consumer rights.
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Website, Content or Services.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, our Website, Content or Services, or use of, or reliance on, our Website, Content or Services.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- wasted expenses;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of these Terms.
- Unless you are an authorised user under the Pick’N’Mix TV Terms & Conditions, please note that we only provide our Website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES
- We cannot guarantee the speed or security of the Website, Content and Services. We shall not be responsible for the presence of any viruses, electronic bugs, Trojan horses, etc., and any damage that they may cause or loss that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, as a result of a virus attack that is traced to our Website, Content and Services.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Website, Content and Services. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
LINKS TO OUR WEBSITE, CONTENT OR SERVICES
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. We reserve the right that links and embedded text be removed from any linking site or object at our sole discretion at any time.
- You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you. We will not allow any use of our logo as a ‘hot’ link to our Website, Content and Services unless we approve the establishment of such a link in advance and in writing.
- Where our Website, Content and Services contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
GENERAL & GOVERNING LAW
- You may not assign, sub-license, or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid for any reason, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. Failure by either of us to exercise any right or remedy under these Terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
- These Terms, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. Users unconditionally agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
OUR TRADEMARKS ARE REGISTERED
- The “Pick'N'Mix TV” name is a UK registered trademark of Guerillascope. You are not permitted to use this name without our approval, unless it is part of material you are using as permitted under Use of Content.